Comprehensive eye exams are recommended annually for:
Children ≤19 yrs of age
All contact lens wearers
Adults aged 65 yrs+.
Healthy and asymptomatic adults are advised to visit their optometrist every 2 years for prescription and health evaluation, and preventative care.
Patients with certain ocular conditions may require more frequent visitation.
- Complete Eye Health Examination
- Spectacle Lens Prescription Determination
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Pediatric and Children’s Examinations
- Retinal Imaging
- Laser Correction Surgery Co-management
- Diabetic Eye Examination & Co-management
- Superficial Foreign Body Removal
- Emergent Care
Optical Boutique Services
- Quality Designer Eyewear
- Stylish Sunglasses
- Kids Frames
- Frame Adjustment & Repair
- Contact Lenses
- Spherical Correction
- Toric Lenses/ Astigmatism Correction
- Multifocal Correction